14 November 2013

eBay | Scottish Tartan Scarf

During the winter, I have always admired the tartan trend but this year it seems to have made a full-force comeback and I am loving it!

A good few months back I spotted that red tartan scarf in Primark and stupidly didn't pick it up. After heading back to my local store for it and to my horror finding it wasn't there, I turned to eBay in search of an alternative. That's when I stumbled across this little beauty. 

Tartan scarf | £9.99 + £2.50 p&p | here

The scarf is made by a Scottish brand called Berrydale. It's the perfect shade of red; not too bright, not too deep, and is 100% lambswool, so it's pretty cosy and is good quality. Admittedly I did expect it to be a little little wider, but it's nice and long and all in all it's pretty much perfect. I love it!

How have you been working the tartan trend so far this year? 

Love, 
Jo xx

6 comments:

  1. ok.. this is so weird but I have the exactly same scarf, AND did an individual blog post on it (which I kept as a draft to post if I haven't got a post planned)
    I totally agree with your review.. it looks so nice when I wear my leather jacket xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty weird!! It is a damn good scarf though so I'm not surprised, I love it with my leather jacket too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. i havent been working this trend this year, i looove the scarf though!

    check out my latest posts and enter my giveaway
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the scarf so much, I've ordered one for myself! I'm really into tartan this year, and this scarf looks perfect!
    jess | www.wildflowerlondon.co.uk | @whatjessiedid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it, it's gorgeous! :) I'm loving it this year too! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted