04 April 2013

How I Spent my Daxon Voucher (plus Easter Nail Art!)

Hello strangers, hope you all had a lovely long Easter weekend and ate double your body weight in chocolate! Before we start with the intended post I'd like to show you the nail art I did over the Easter weekend, which was inspired by Make-Up Savvy's (much neater) version here.
Not going to lie, I'm quite proud of how they turned out! Granted they're not as good as Fee's, but still...
Anyway, I have a relatively overdue post for you lovely lot today. I apologise for my lack of blogging recently, I am midway through tackling my dissertation and other assignments so as you can imagine I am in fact dying a little inside.
You may remember me blogging about the fabulous opportunity to become a part of the Daxon Blogger Network a few months ago (you can find said blog post here).
Well today I am going to show you a couple of things I purchased with my £50 Amazon voucher!
Wooden peep toe platform heels* | Amazon | £17.99 £15.99
I was desperate for some comfortable new black heels, as every pair I own rubs my poor toes to death. Admittedly, these do rub a little but I forgive them just because they are that damned pretty. Love.
Grey Converse All Stars* | Amazon | £34.99 £22.74
I have also been lusting after a pair of converse for so long it's unreal, and I am well and truly in love with these beauties. Although I was originally swooning over a burgundy pair, I am so glad I got these dark grey ones, as the colour is just perfect and goes with more or less everything in my wardrobe. Now I've just been left wondering why it's taken me so damned long to invest in a pair.
I did actually pay around £32.99 for these, but as you can see they have now been reduced by a significant amount so I would snap them up while you can if I were you, bit of a bargain there!
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Daxon for my amazingly generous £50 Amazon voucher. As you can see I did have a little bit of fun spending it, even if it did disappear rather too quickly for my liking.
Did you manage to get your hands on one of the £50 vouchers?
What did you spend it on? I'd love some links so I can have a nosy!
Jo xx

19 comments:

  1. Ahhhh those heels are gorgeous! Absolutely amazing :)
    And agree with the converse - may well have to invest!
    I got the amazon voucher too - spent on kindle books to use whilst travelling and also the box set of Hustle (guilty pleasure!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes definitely invest in the converse while they're dirt cheap!!
      Oo lovely! I've never seen Hustle but I've heard good things about it, I might have to give in and watch it! xx

      Delete
  2. Cute nails! Love the grey converse. I've got a black pair that I wear with everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they did take me a wee while! They're literally the comfiest thing ever, I love them! :) xx

      Delete
  3. o heeeeey back at ya :) love those easter nails i wish i had the patience and a steady hand to do them! Charlie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They literally took me like an hour to do I couldn't believe what time it was once I'd finished haha! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow I would never be able to walk in those shoes but they are lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so bad at walking in heels but the platform on these makes them bearable! xx

      Delete
  5. Love your nails! Converse go with everything, they're such a great piece.
    Good luck with your dissertation/assignments!

    http://parodiesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail art! Especially the little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bunny was my favourite :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love those shoes!! great buy!!

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah your nails looked AMAZING! I wouldn't ever be able to do that haha, i'm no good with nail art. Also, those shoes are to die for..

    Now following hun! :)

    Latasha x | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I have to admit it took me roughly an hour to do...that's dedication for you! Thank you for following :) xx

      Delete
  9. Really loved the heels, like the wooden looking heel :).

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted