09 March 2013

Collective Haul | Includes Zara, Boots and Mally

Wow, what a busy year third year is! I have been working hard at placement whilst also juggling uni lectures and my dissertation, but lets face it, us girls can always find the time to do a spot of shopping. So I thought I'd show you what I've been buying of late. Hope you enjoy!
First up, I mentioned a while back that I won a £25 Zara voucher from Twitter. Well, having my nearest Zara store quite far away I have only just broken into the voucher, so here are my first couple of purchases with it. Thankfully I still have a tenner of it left after a nice surprise at the checkout!
Baggy t-shirt* | Zara | £15.99 £5.99
I'm in desperate need of some new t-shirts so this is great and really comfy for lazier days, and is long enough to cover your bum and wear with leggings.

Dark blue trousers* | Zara | £35.99 £9.99
These were marked as £22.99 but were £9.99 at the till, don't you just love it when that happens?! They were really hard to photograph and they do just look like jeans on here, but they are lovely dark blue skinny trousers that give a smarter look than jeans. I especially love the gold zips on the legs!
Jumper | Oasis at Debenhams | £40 £15
Another bargain, this is actually a nice deep aubergine purple (again difficult to photograph) and has sparkly thread intertwined. It also has a dipped hem at the back.

M. Asam Aqua Intense Face Toner | TK Maxx | £11.35 £3.99
Max Factor Kohl Eye Liner Pencil | Boots| £4.99 £2.49
I bought the Max Factor products when there was an offer for buy one get one half price. I have repurchased the mascara about four times now and it is my absolute favourite.
17 lipstick in Belle | this eBay seller | £2.40
This was recommended to me by Mollie a while back after I mentioned I was looking for a 'your-lips-but-better' lippy shade. So far so good!

Last but certainly not least is this amazing selection of Mally makeup my auntie gave to me! I am SO excited to try all this out, as I've never tried anything from Mally before!

The selection includes:

3 x cute metallic Mally gift bags and the gorgeous box
1 x 24/7 Illuminating Blush in Deep
3 x High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pens in (top-bottom) Punch, Raspberry and Peach Sorbet
3 x Age Rebel Eyeshadow stick in Jade, Sugar and Burnished Violet
1 x Shaded Liquid Face Defender Foundation in Tan
1 x Face Defender Blush in Pink Perfection
1 x Double Ended Concealer Brush
1 x Champneys Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Rose
Amazing selection! If there's any particular product you'd like me to review please let me know in the comments. As you probably know, I'm so busy at the moment so I'm not sure how long it will take me to start getting some of these reviews done (sorryyy!).
Have you tried any Mally products before?
What have you been buying recently?
Jo xx

7 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about these jean/trousers with zips from zara, these ones are lovely! I will have to pop into zara and try a pair :) And I feel the same about false lash effect mascara, nothing beats it.

    xxx

    www.beautyspendingspreex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do pop in and have a look, they are really flattering and if they're still on sale for a tenner they're an absolute bargain! xx

      Delete
  2. You got such bargains!

    I always see Mally products on QVC, I hope they're good!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think my auntie got them off QVC! The packaging is lovely so I hope the products aren't a disappointment! xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE that bargain jumper!


    Ps I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! http://living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul- lucky you with the gift voucher :) Love the jumper xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted