29 March 2013

Andrea Fulerton Mock Croc Nail Varnish

So you may remember the blog post I did a while back about the Andrea Fulerton Nail Salon Kit Box I received as a Christmas present? Then again, if your memory's as bad as mine you probably won't, so you can find said post here if you need a little refresher!
Anyways, I am going to start off with showing you the Mock Croc nail varnishes I received in the box, in the two shades Mi Mi and Chi Chi.

(L-R) Mi Mi and Chi Chi
To be perfectly honest, I really wasn't overly excited to see these in the box; the whole crackled nail trend seemed to lead a very brief existence a good few months ago. Having said that, I'm really surprised to say that I actually do like these nail varnishes a lot.
The metallic base shades are a lot nicer and more eye catching than any of the other metallic polishes I have in my collection, so I will definitely also be using these separately from the croc top coat as they are so pretty!
Chi Chi
The crackle coats themselves have come in really useful when I'm in a bit of a rush, as you can totally get away with a couple of smudges whilst looking like you've spent ages on your nails and no one would be any the wiser. Result! They're a great addition to my collection and something I'm positive I will get full use out of.
Mi Mi
Andrea Fulerton mock croc nail varnishes can be bought from Superdrug here, and are currently reduced from £7.99 to £5.99 each.

What do you think of these?
Are you still a fan of the crackled nail trend?
Jo xx

6 comments:

  1. I was never very into the crackle nail polishes, but these look great! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the matte-ness of the crackle polish, just want my nails like that tbh!xoxo

    http://levisandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved the matte effect too! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. I feel like i shouldnt like these as i hated the crackle polishes but they look pretty cute!

    handsd0wn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap, I really couldn't get to grips with the trend but these somehow look quite nice! xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted