01 December 2012

Blog Competition Wins


I have been a very lucky lady recently and on top of the Kiko nail varnish I won from Mollie's blog Mollie Muses (review here), I have also managed to blag these other goodies from a few of my favourite blogs!
Topshop star necklace | won from Chloe's blog | Chloe's Way
Makeup | won from Amy's blog | Beauty Boutique
Including:
Models Own nail varnish
Technic nail varnish
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Sue Moxley Famous lipgloss
 Glamorous dress | won from Frances' blog | Frances Cassandra

Couple of reviews and outfit posts coming up involving these absolute gems when I finally get the time!
Thanks again girls for my amazing goodies, I have been so lucky recently!

Happy December everyone! I am literally in total disbelief as to how quickly this year has gone, it's frightening!

I am also very sad to announce that I have woken up this morning, the 1st of December, to realise that I have completely forgotten to get myself an advent calendar. D'oh. So I hope you all had a lovely chocolate this morning whilst I enjoyed my very healthy cereal bar.

Thanks for reading,
Jo xx


3 comments:

  1. Well done on your wins :)
    I have also been quite lucky myself too, must be some random luck floating around!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and I love the look of that sparkly polish :)

    new follower!

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear the dress over Christmas! Thank you so much for following :) xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted