19 September 2012

Calvin Klein | Golden Honey


My first Nails of the Day post! Woo! *Has a little celebratory boogie*

So the nail varnishes I used to create this look are Calvin Klein in 208 Golden Honey, which I got in a TK Maxx gift set last Christmas (under 100 days until Christmas...just sayin'), and Saffron's colour 02 glitter polish.



I bought the glitter polish from this eBay seller a couple weeks ago having run out of my last glitter polish. I had never heard of Saffron before but I must say I am seriously impressed by the nail varnish, the seller, and best of all the teeny tiny £1.70 price tag. The glitter builds up really well and is a great consistency (although still as damned impossible to get off as any other glitter polish).



Golden Honey is officially my favourite nude polish. Ever. The colour is just perfect.

Enough said.


I couldn't find Golden Honey on the Calvin Klein site, but it can be bought from eBay here.

What do you think of this look?
Are you a fan of feature nails?

Thanks for reading,
Jo x






3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful glitter polish, I love holographic glitter :D
    Your blog is lovely, if you need a hand with anything, just give me a shout!

    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an absolute bargain! :)
      Aw that's great thank you Mollie!! I may have to take you up on that offer,
      my layout is driving me insane. I just have not got to grips with things yet haha!! xo

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks, I'll check it out! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and opinions so please feel free to leave them! I will reply to every single one :) However, please note that although I am more than happy for you to leave your blog link, I do not do follow-for-follows, and any spam comments will be deleted